Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cruise Documents

Last week, I received the documents for my upcoming cruise with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. As this is the first set I've ever received, I was very curious about them. The documents include itinerary, luggage tags and optional excursions at the ports the ship will call at. It also explained some things about ship life. One thing they mentioned that I'm very interested in is their WiFi Internet service. They said they charge a "nominal" charge. What do they consider "nominal"? I remember using the terminals at the Radission in Oslo and Stockholm. They charged something like 50 cents a minute which to me isn't nominal. It's damned expensive! Because of their WiFi service, I'm going to take my laptop. I hope that I'll be able to post updates on my blog during the cruise. We'll see on that.

No comments: