Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Minute Maid Fruit Medley Review

While shopping at the Laurel, Maryland Sam's Club, I discovered a product I hadn't seen there before. It's Minute Maid's Fruit Medley. Minute Maid's Fruit Medley is a fruit tasting drink with grape, pineapple, pear and apple juices in it. All totaled, it's 5% of the various juices. The drink isn't a high calorie drink as it has 100 calories per 8 ounce glass. The sample I tried came in a plastic 1 gallon jug. Cost wise, the Laurel, Maryland Sam's Club sold the 1 gallon jug for $2.88 which I thought reasonable.

My 1 disappointment with the drink was that it doesn't earn MyCoke reward points like a lot of Coca-Cola products do. I don't know why. Perhaps, it's just related to the size of the container. I'll have to see if you earn points with smaller portions of the drink.

Overall, I was very pleased with the fruit drink. I think it's a good one and reasonably priced. If you like fruit drinks, you might want to try this one. Happy drinking all!

No comments: