Friday, January 25, 2013

Little Caesars Bacon Honey Mustard Wings

There's a Little Caesars pizza shop in the same strip mall that has a Shoppers Food Warehouse on Maryland  198 in Laurel, Maryland. I decided to treat myself to 1 of their already prepared pizzas. When I looked at their menu, I saw they offered various flavors of wings for sale. As I'd never tried any of their wings and, I haven't had any wings in a while, I decided to buy some. I bought their Bacon Honey Mustard wings as I like honey mustard. I got 8 wings for $6 plus tax.

I found Little Caesar's wings to be decent. I couldn't taste the bacon on them or in the sauce. The sauce itself was runny and a fair amount of it dropped off the wings into the container the wings are packaged in. The wings meat wise and size wise were average. I did like the fact Little Caesar's wings weren't breaded. I can't tell you how their price compares to other places that sell wings. The biggest plus for their wings in my opinion is that they are ready to go. You don't need to order them in advance. This can be a real convenience.

Overall, I wouldn't go out of my way to get some Little Caesars wings. They are average. In my opinion, Cluck U's wings are better. The biggest plus for Little Caesars is the convenience of being able to buy them on the spot and take them immediately with you i.e. no wait. I thought the price was alright though my readers who eat more wings may be able to tell me how the stack up against other shops that sell wings. Bon Appetit all!

No comments: