Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fuze Honey & Ginseng Green Tea

While in search of Dasani's lemon flavored water and strawberry flavored water at the Columbia, Maryland Wegmans store, I discovered that Fuze puts out a honey & ginseng green iced tea. I decided to try it.

Taste wise, I could taste the honey in the tea but, I couldn't detect the ginseng. The tea came in a 20 ounce plastic bottle and has 120 calories. Price wise, Wegmans was selling it for $1.69 which seemed reasonable enough. The tea will earn you 3 My Coke Rewards points. At Wegmans, the tea may not be in the regular part of the store. I found the bottle I tried in their restaurant section like I did with the Dasani flavored waters I bought (and will review later).

Overall, I found I liked the tea and, I wish Fuze (Coca-Cola) would put it out in larger size bottles like they do with their strawberry red iced tea and lemon iced tea (will review later) which are available in 2 liter bottles. I would definitely recommend this if you like iced tea or ginseng tea even though the ginseng flavor was very weak. Happy Drinking all!

No comments: