Sunday, April 29, 2012

Foco Coconut Juice

A Thai company called Thai Agri Foods Public Company Limited produces a coconut juice brand called Foco. The juice is offered in 17.6 fluid ounce (520 milliliters). The juice is offered in some Costco stores as I was able to buy a case of it at the Costco store close to the Pentagon. I decided to try the juice as it reminded me of my November cruises where I tried coconut juice for the first time. While doing a tour in Barbados, the tour guide raved about coconut juice. As I never tried it, I decided to give it a try though I didn't get around to trying it till I  visited St. Martin where a vendor was selling chilled coconuts. The juice didn't wipe me out though it was kinda neat to me to be drinking out of a real coconut.

Later, while shopping at the aforementioned Costco, I saw they had cases of Foco coconut juice for sale. I decided to try some. While the flavor didn't wipe me out, it was interesting. It does taste like coconut and, there are pieces of coconut mixed in with the juice. Price wise, I think a case of the juice was under $10 though I can't say that will absolute certainty as I haven't been able to find my Costco receipt.

Overall, I think Foco's coconut juice is decent stuff. I don't plan on buying it again as it hasn't wiped me out but, I have enjoyed the product. If you want to try some coconut juice, this would be a very easy way to try it and, it is pretty good stuff. Cheers all!

No comments: