Friday, January 18, 2008

Spin and Win

This past Sunday, I drove out to Dave & Busters so I could add to my ticket total. I played the Spin and Win game again. I made a couple surprise discoveries this time. First, I found out the game will start even if you don't pull the lever to start the light going around. I don't know how long the game will wait but it will eventually start on its own. Second, I found out that you have a limited time to hit the stop button. I was waiting to try to get a good idea when to hit the stop button so I could hopefully hit the 1,000 ticket marker. I guess I exceeded the wait time on the game because to my total astonishment, it stopped and gave me 10 tickets. For those of you who don't know, 10 tickets is worse than any marker on the game (the lowest markers are 20 tickets). I don't know how long you have before the game will stop on its own and I don't care to research that considering what it costs to play it. I'm just giving you my readers a heads-up that you have a limited amount of time to hit the stop button.
Luck wasn't really with me this last trip to Dave & Busters. I only hit the 1,000 marker 3 times. I managed to increase my ticket total over 4,000 tickets. I now have 45,869 tickets. The irony of the situation is that Dave & Busters doesn't have anything in the prize shop that I really want. Oh well. I plan to keep playing and I hope they'll get some nice new prizes in. We'll see.

No comments: