Friday, July 27, 2007

Updating Resume

I worked on updating my resume today. I haven't touched the thing in months and that was a big mistake. I had a lot of updating to do. I remember either Marjorie or Ellie telling me I should keep it updated but, I didn't because I didn't think I'd need to use it again. Once you pass your probationary period with the Post Office, you have to mess up BAD in otder to get fired. I wasn't going to mess up that bad. With me planning to leave the Post Office in a couple months, my resume became very important again. I checked a temp agency and one of the things they asked you for was your resume. So, I've updated the thing and I may send it to my sister Ellie to review. She is extremely knowledgeable about such things as she played that game for years.

No comments: