Wednesday, September 09, 2015

White Cheddar Popcorners Review

I like Popcorners (snacking chips made out of popcorn) a lot so, I was looking forward to trying this flavor of this snack. The Laurel, Maryland Dollar Tree store had 3 ounce bags of the white cheddar flavor for a $1.

I found I wasn't impressed with the flavor. I don't know if it just doesn't go well with the popcorners themselves but, it just wasn't very good in my opinion. I plan to try other flavors of popcorners ( barring Kettle which I think I reviewed and gave a thumbs up) and see if they're any better.

Overall, I give this flavor a thumbs down though I still very much Popcorners overall. Bon Appetit all!

Addition Date 9/10/2015: I forgot to put in the calorie information for the flavor of Popcorners. It's 130 calories for each 1 ounce serving (source: nutrition information on the bag). Apparently, the flavoring adds an additional 10 calories per serving compared to the kettle flavor which has 120 calories per serving.

Also, yesterday, I visited the Columbia, Maryland Wegmans store and, they carry all the flavors of Popcorners except butter. I'll be writing reviews later on the sweet chili, caramel, cheesy jalapeno and sea salt flavors.

No comments: