Sunday, June 22, 2014

Naked Juice Blue Machine Product Review

Due to a promotion by MyPoints where you can earn 1,000 points by buying $5 or more of Naked Juice products (offer expires June 26th, 2014 so you best hurry if you want to take advantage of it), I decided to try a 2 quart bottle of their Blue Machine juice product. Here's what I found out about it and what I thought of it.

First, Naked Juice states on the bottle that they put 114 blueberries, 12 blackberries, 4 apples and 4 and 3/4 bananas in my 2 quart bottle. That is a LOT of fruit in my opinion. Also, for those who care about such things, they state that the fruit was sustain-ably grown and the bananas were certified by the Rainforest Alliance. It doesn't have any added sugar, no GMO, no preservatives, gluten free and it's vegan. The bottle the juice is in is produced from other plastic bottles helping to reduce waste in landfills.

Second, price wise the 2 quart bottle cost me $6.98 at the Laurel, Maryland Sam's Club. I thought this was a reasonable price. Juice doesn't come cheap.

Taste wise, I thought the product tasted pretty good. Naked Juice calls it a blue smoothie. Plus, it appears to be good for you. It's loaded with B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and fiber (one 8 ounce glass will give you 3 grams of fiber which is 10% of your daily requirement for fiber).

Overall, I think Naked Juice is a fine product that is good for you. It's definitely better to drink this than soda. It's a product you might want to try. Happy drinking all!

No comments: