Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fuze Half and Half

Recently, while shopping at the nearby base commissary, I found out Fuze puts out a second iced tea I'd call their half and half. It's half iced tea and half lemonade. I thought I'd try it so, I bought their 12 ounce 12 can refrigerator pack. I believe it cost me $2.70. I think it would cost more at regular stores.

I found the half and half tastes like a very lemony iced tea. The iced tea part cancels out the lemonade flavor but, the lemonade part does give it a more lemon flavor than you would normally get with Fuze's regular iced tea. Calorie wise, the half and half is low in calories compared to sodas. A 12 ounce can has just 70 calories. Fuze does use REAL lemon juice in the drink. The can I had this morning states it has 1% juice in it. The drink is low in sodium according to the can. It doesn't state how much caffeine you might get from the iced tea part though I suspect you won't get much.

Container size wise, I've only seen this product in 12 ounce cans. I don't know if Fuze sells it in 2 liter bottles like they do their regular iced tea.

Like all Coca Cola's 12 ounce can 12 packs, you'll get 10 MyCoke reward points for purchasing the refrigerator pack vice 3 points for the 2 liter bottles. Do make sure you pull off the code part from the pack carton. Coca Cola makes this easy to do.

Overall, I thought Fuze's Half and Half was a decent product. It should be a refreshing drink on a hot day if you like iced tea. Also, it's reasonably priced.

No comments: