Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wegmans Organic Fruit Punch

A couple weeks ago, I visited the Columbia, Maryland Wegmans. I checked the coupons they send me in the mail and, I found 1 for that week that would get me a free 8 pack of Wegmans Organic Fruit Punch if I spent $10. I decided to try it. Their 8 pack has 8 6.76 ounce tetra pack containers. The fruit punch is 50% fruit juice and each container has 50 calories of punch. The punch is lactose free, gluten free and meets the requirements for vegetarians. Thanks to their small size, you could easily pack one of these in a lunch box and, they don't have to be refrigerated until they're opened. Also, they have a good shelf life - approximately 6 months. Price wise, I think they were priced around $2.50 though I'm not certain on that.

Taste wise, the punch didn't taste that fruity. I did think I could taste some of the juice but, I wasn't impressed with the drink overall. I've had better fruit punch. Also, I didn't like their small size. 6.76 ounces isn't a whole lot stuff to drink. Kids might like their small size but, I don't think an adult would. I did like the tetra pack thing as this makes them handy on a trip since you don't need refrigeration. Still overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. I wasn't impressed with it.

No comments: