Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's extended their half price games promotion till the end of the month. I decided to take advantage of it and drove out to the Arundel Mills Dave & Buster's this past Wednesday. I ended up having a really nice time. My timing on Spin & Win was more on than usual and, I ended up winning over 19,000 tickets. This took my total to just over 300,000. People asked me what I intended to get with all those tickets. I still don't have anything absolutely in mind. I am considering the Sony digital camcorder they have. It would be nice to take some video of Ireland on the Ireland trip. I wish I'd done that on the Egypt trip but, it would mean taking 2 cameras which is a bit of a hassle. Plus, how quickly would I fill up the video card on the camcorder? I'd have to take extra batteries and cards for the thing. It's those issues which have caused me to hold off for now on buying one or using my tickets at Dave & Buster's. I hope to visit Dave & Buster's one more time before the half price games promotion expires again. I suspect they won't bring it back again until the summer. It is a nice deal which can make it somewhat affordable going there. That's all on my latest visit there. Cheers all!
NOTE: Since I posted this entry, Dave & Busters have extended the half price games promotion through the summer. I think this is seriously awesome and hope to make it down again once I get back from my Ireland tour.

No comments: