Sunday, August 12, 2007

Globus Documents

I've been waiting anxiously for my Globus documents. I need them in order to go on the Scandanavia trip I signed up for. My travel agent Joel mailed them on July 31st. All of last week, I anxiously checked with the carrier who delivers my mail. He never saw them. Today, I decided for S&Gs to see if they were at the apartment manager's office. To my surprise, they were. The normal procedure if that if the mail carrier can't deliver the package to you, he will leave a 3849 or some other kind of note letting you know you have a package at the apartment manager's office. For some reason, I never got one. I plan to ask the carrier what happened when he gets back from a trip he went on this week.
I'm thankful I have the documents. They were my biggest worry. Now, I get to start figuring out what I'm going to take clothes wise and what optional tours I'm going to take. Globus has some nice ones. They have a walking tour of Old Copenhagen which would be neat. There is also a ride of the Flam Railway. I haven't forgotten the train I rode out of Cairns. It was awesome. There is also a trip to the museum housing the Ra and Kon-tiki boats. It'll be neat to get see those.
I hope to find internet cafes I can use while on my trip so I can post updates on the tour. Then, you'll get to see where I've been and hear about any sights of interest. I don't plan on posting any pictures until I get back. I hope you'll find those posts interesting. It should be an awesome trip.

No comments: