Friday, March 16, 2012

Maryland Weather


It looks like those of us who live in Maryland are going to get off easy this winter. The temperatures have been in the 70's and have reached 80 or more this week. To me, that says winter is over and, spring has begun. We can have some nasty winters in Maryland. I think last year, we had at least 1 12 inch snow fall and, there may have been more of the white stuff. I don't remember all the specifics. For me, I'll count my blessings that we got off easy this winter. Snow may look pretty but, it is a royal pain to work in or have to shovel i.e. dig my car out. I definitely prefer spring over winter. My favorite temperatures are in the 60's and 70's which are spring temperatures. Like winter, I don't care for Maryland summers. They're far too humid. It's like stepping out into a sauna. I hope summer will take its time getting here. Let me enjoy the cool temps and the occasional shower for a while as well as the cheaper electric bills. I hope it's nice where ever you are my readers. Cheers all!

No comments: