Sunday, August 01, 2010

New Today's Pet Store Opens in Elkridge Maryland

Today, I stopped by the Gateway Overlook Mall. I knew there was an Office Depot there and, I needed to buy some more rubber bands for work. Mail carriers at various post offices use a lot of rubber bands to bundle mail so they can keep it in order until they deliver it. 2 stores down from the Office Depot is the new Today's Pet store (right next to the Costco). I found out the new store opened just yesterday. The store didn't seem terribly wider than their old store at The Mall in Columbia. It did look like they had a good selection of tropical fish as well as rats, gerbils, hamsters, parrots, kittens and my favorite puppies. As luck would have it, they had a cute Pug puppy. He/she looked particularly cute. I still hope to get a Pug puppy some day. First though, my job at the post office has to get more predictable before that happens.
Overall, I thought Today's Pet's new store nice though I think the previous location at The Mall in Columbia was cooler. From what I understand, the new location will offer more services than the previous one. If you want to visit just Today's Pet, the new store location will be easier as you won't have to walk through a mall to get to it. I plan to visit the new location from time to time to check out the puppies. Some day, I hope to get one. Cheers all!

Update November 17, 2022: A Maryland law according to the sales people at this store makes it illegal for a store to sell puppies 🐶. I was saddened to hear this as I really enjoyed checking out the puppies at this store. I don't know when the law went into effect.

No comments: